Comparison of weekly search demand from all US origins to Denver vs. all US destinations. Overall, demand for Denver has risen by 6.3 percent since December 1st, with a peak of 14 percent relative demand in the first week of January.
- New York City Police Crack Down on Weed Trucks in Times SquareNYPD officers cleared out weed trucks in the Times Square area on Tuesday. The post New York City Police Crack Down on Weed Trucks in Times Square appeared first on High Times.
- Psychedelic Church Files Lawsuit Over Police RaidA California church that distributes cannabis and psilocybin to its members for sacramental purposes has filed a lawsuit against police and the City of Oakland, alleging a 2020 raid that resulted in the seizure of cash, weed, and magic mushrooms violated constitutional guarantees of religious freedom. The post Psychedelic Church Files Lawsuit Over Police Raid […]
- Mars Wrigley Wins Lawsuit Against Cannabis Companies Selling Skittles TrademarkMars Wrigley candy company recently won a trademark lawsuit in regards to the illegal use of the Skittles brand name. The post Mars Wrigley Wins Lawsuit Against Cannabis Companies Selling Skittles Trademark appeared first on High Times.
- South Dakota Reservation Bans Alcohol, Allows CannabisResidents of a South Dakota reservation that voted to legalize cannabis and keep alcohol blacklisted are happy with the decision a few years in. The post South Dakota Reservation Bans Alcohol, Allows Cannabis appeared first on High Times.
- People With First-Hand Experience More Likely to Perceive Pot PositivelyThe latest Gallup polling data indicates that 70% of Americans who have tried cannabis thinks its effects on users are positive. The post People With First-Hand Experience More Likely to Perceive Pot Positively appeared first on High Times.